U.S. stocks closed higher on Monday, with the Dow Jones gaining around 550 points. Here is the list of some big stocks recording gains in the previous session.
- Roblox Corporation RBLX shares climbed 19.8% to close at $42.61 after the company reported September 2022 key metrics; daily active users were 57.8 million, up 23% year-over-year, and estimated bookings were between $212 million and $219 million, up 11% to 15% year-over-year.
- Montauk Renewables, Inc. MNTK surged 14.9% to close at $16.54.
- Wayfair Inc. W climbed 13.8% to settle at $32.25.
- Cloudflare, Inc. NET gained 13.2% to settle at $51.72 after analysts at Wells Fargo raised their rating of the stock from Equal-Weight to Overweight.
- MercadoLibre, Inc. MELI rose 12.4% to close at $850.66.
- Joby Aviation, Inc. JOBY surged 12.3% to close at $4.48.
- Dillard’s, Inc. DDS gained 11.9% to close at $314.32.
- Exact Sciences Corporation EXAS gained 11.7% to close at $33.89.
- Sprout Social, Inc. SPT rose 11.1% to close at $60.18.
- Duolingo, Inc. DUOL gained 11% to close at $86.92.
- Chewy, Inc. CHWY jumped 10.8% to settle at $36.54.
- Snowflake Inc. SNOW gained 10% to close at $167.54.
- Coinbase Global, Inc. COIN climbed 8.8% to close at $69.17.
- Block, Inc. SQ gained 8.6% to close at $55.92.
- Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN jumped 6.5% to settle at $113.79. Shares of several companies in the broader tech, including Amazon, traded higher amid a fall in treasury yields, which has pressured growth stocks.
- Bank of America Corporation BAC gained 6.1% to close at $33.62 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and revenue results.
- Snap Inc. SNAP gained 6% to close at $10.59. MKM Partners maintained Snap with a Buy and lowered the price target from $17 to $15.
- Splunk Inc. SPLK gained 5.4% to close at $74.04 after activist hedge fund Starboard Value invested in the company.
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation BK gained 5.1% to close at $40.36 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and revenue results.
- Microsoft Corporation MSFT gained 3.9% to close at $237.53. Shares of large-cap US tech companies traded higher amid overall market strength as stocks across sectors gain. Quarterly earnings from US banks and a UK tax policy reversal have helped lift equities today.
Image and article originally from www.benzinga.com. Read the original article here.