With US stock futures trading lower this morning on Thursday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Caterpillar Inc. CAT to report quarterly earnings at $3.27 per share on revenue of $14.85 billion before the opening bell. Caterpillar shares fell 0.7% to $195.51 in after-hours trading.
- After the closing bell, Apple Inc. AAPL is projected to post quarterly earnings at $1.26 per share on revenue of $88.74 billion. Apple shares gained 0.3% to $149.80 in after-hours trading.
- Meta Platforms, Inc. META reported downbeat earnings for its third quarter, while sales topped estimates. The company reported 1.98 billion daily active users for Facebook, up 3% year-over-year. Meta shares dipped 19.7% to $104.30 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting McDonald’s Corporation MCD to have earned $2.60 per share on revenue of $5.72 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. McDonald’s shares gained 0.4% to $257.50 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- After the markets close, Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN is projected to post quarterly earnings at $0.22 per share on revenue of $127.84 billion. Amazon shares gained 0.1% to $115.82 in after-hours trading.
- ServiceNow Inc NOW reported better-than-expected earnings results for its third quarter. ServiceNow shares jumped 13.1% to $414.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Mastercard Incorporated MA to post quarterly earnings at $2.57 per share on revenue of $5.66 billion before the opening bell. Mastercard shares rose 0.4% to $320.89 in after-hours trading.
Image and article originally from www.benzinga.com. Read the original article here.