by Calculated Risk on 7/26/2022 09:02:00 PM
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for June from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 0.5% decrease in durable goods orders.
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for June. The consensus is for a 3.7% decrease in the index.
• At 2:00 PM, FOMC Meeting Announcement. The FOMC is expected to raise rates 75 bps, increasing the target range for the federal funds rate to 2‑1/4 to 2-1/2 percent.
• At 2:30 PM, Fed Chair Jerome Powell holds a press briefing following the FOMC announcement.
On COVID (focus on hospitalizations and deaths):
|New Cases per Day2||124,549||127,314||≤5,0001|
|Deaths per Day2||367||384||≤501|
|1my goals to stop daily posts,
27-day average for Cases, Currently Hospitalized, and Deaths
🚩 Increasing 7-day average week-over-week for Cases, Hospitalized, and Deaths
✅ Goal met.
Click on graph for larger image.
This graph shows the daily (columns) and 7-day average (line) of deaths reported.
Average daily deaths bottomed in July 2021 at 214 per day.
Image and article originally from www.calculatedriskblog.com. Read the original article here.