U.S. stocks traded mostly higher, with the Dow Jones gaining more than 100 points on Wednesday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s session.
- FLJ Group Limited FLJ shares jumped 69% to $2.59.
- Cango Inc. CANG climbed 13.1% to $2.5550 after the company declared a special cash dividend of $0.50 per share.
- El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. LOCO rose 12.7% to $10.26 after the company declared a special dividend of $1.50 per share and approved a 20 million share buyback program.
- KnowBe4, Inc. KNBE rose 12.6% to $24.32 after the company announced it will be acquired by Vista Equity Partners for $4.6 billion.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX surged 11.5% to $1.11. RLX recently reported a second-quarter FY22 sales decline of 12% year-on-year to $333.50 million.
- Moderna, Inc. MRNA gained 10% to $132.78. Moderna said Merck & Co had exercised an option to jointly develop and potentially sell personalized mRNA-based cancer vaccine. The FDA also authorized Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech bivalent Covid-19 vaccines for use as a booster dose in younger age groups.
- AMTD Digital Inc. HKD rose 9.4% to $45.07 after jumping 35% on Tuesday.
- AZZ Inc. AZZ gained 8.8% to $33.09. AZZ, on Tuesday, reported worse-than-expected Q2 adjusted EPS results. The company said it will not issue full-year fiscal year 2023 guidance at this time.
- FiscalNote Holdings, Inc. NOTE gained 7.1% to $5.34.
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. PACB surged 6.5% to $6.04.
- United Microelectronics Corporation UMC gained 5.8% to $5.67.
- BioNTech SE BNTX gained 5.5% to $136.62. Pfizer and BioNTech received U.S. FDA Emergency Use Authorization for Omicron BA.4/BA.5-adapted bivalent COVID-19 vaccine booster in children 5 through 11 years of age.
Image and article originally from www.benzinga.com. Read the original article here.