U.S. stocks closed lower with the Nasdaq Composite dropping more than 300 points on Thursday. Here is the list of some big stocks recording losses in the previous session.
- Rite Aid Corporation RAD dipped 28% to settle at $5.06 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 EPS and lowered its FY23 adjusted EBITDA guidance. The company also said it expects continued pressure on consumer spending and supply chain challenges.
- Altus Power, Inc. AMPS fell 23.7% to close at $10.86. Altus Power priced its 7 million share secondary underwritten public offering of class A common stock at $11.50 per share.
- CarMax, Inc. KMX fell 23.5% to $66.05 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results.
- Carvana Co. CVNA fell 19.7% to close at $21.57 in sympathy with CarMax after the stock plunged following the company’s weak second-quarter results.
- Peloton Interactive, Inc. PTON fell 14.4% to close at $5.26 as economic concerns pressurized discretionary stocks.
- Lufax Holding Ltd LU fell 12.8% to close at $2.52.
- Worthington Industries, Inc. WOR dipped 12.4% to close at $42.99 after the company reported Q1 earnings results.
- Olaplex Holdings, Inc. OLPX fell 12.2% to close at $9.62 after Piper Sandler downgraded the stock from Overweight to Neutral and lowered its price target from $19 to $12.
- Enel Chile S.A. ENIC fell 11.9% to close at $1.33.
- Kanzhun Limited BZ dropped 11.5% to close at $17.16.
- Sunrun Inc. RUN dropped 11.4% to close at $27.52. Shares of several companies in the broader industrials sector traded lower as stocks pull back after gaining on Wednesday.
- Altice USA, Inc. ATUS fell 11.2% to close at $5.70 after Barclays maintained an Equal-Weight rating on the stock and lowered its price target from $12 to $4.
- AutoNation, Inc. AN declined 10.4% to close at $100.77. AutoNation 10% owner Edward S. Lampert sold a total of 290,735 shares at an average price of $108.39.
- Aurora Innovation, Inc. AUR dropped 10.3% to settle at $2.18. DA Davidson maintained Aurora Innovation with a Buy and lowered the price target from $14.25 to $8.
- ImmunityBio, Inc. IBRX fell 10.2% to close at $4.94.
- NIO Inc. NIO dropped 10.1% to close at $15.58. Shares of Chinese companies traded lower as global equities fall amid US economic concerns and currency uncertainty.
- Eve Holding, Inc. EVEX fell 9.8% to settle at $9.94.
- Bowlero Corp. BOWL dropped 9.3% to close at $12.05. Bowlero recently reported better-than-expected Q4 sales.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV fell 9.2% to close at $12.11. Shares of Chinese companies traded lower as global equities fell amid US economic concerns and currency uncertainty.
Image and article originally from www.benzinga.com. Read the original article here.